"Science and Technology for Peace and Development"
- November 15, 2019: deadline for the submission of sessions and panels topics
- December 31, 2019: deadline for the submission of articles closed
- March 31, 2020: acceptance/rejection notification
- May 31, 2020: final versions of papers due
- August 2 – August 8, 2020: 11 th MSAS Conferences
For other questions contact:
Prof. Mamadou Lamine Doumbia
Département de génie électrique et génie informatique
Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
C.P. 500, Trois-Rivières (Québec) Canada G9A 5H7
Email : email@example.com
Please help us promoting the MSAS 2020 conferences by posting the flyer in your department and across campus.
Contact: Mohomodou Houssouba (firstname.lastname@example.org)